This September 2021 is my 20 year MS-iversary and I’ve decided to open my vault of personal stories and share what life has been like for the past 20 years living with this illness – stories I’ve never told publicly before!
Some of the things I’ll be talking about in this video series:
- how I was diagnosed with MS
- tests I was given to diagnose MS
- multiple sclerosis medications I’ve been on
- being relapse-free for 10 years
- how I eat to manage MS
- funny, sad, embarrassing MS moments
- different MS symptoms I’ve had
If you’re interested in this type of content, please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any of these videos!