Eat Heal Love Community Outreach Program
- To work with local communities to raise and direct funds in support of health and wellness.
- To create and deliver care packages to those in need.
- To develop and deliver health and wellness workshops for those with Multiple Sclerosis.
- To raise and provide funding to animal sanctuaries.
Ways you Can Contribute
- Make a direct donation. Please note, we are not a registered charity so no charity receipts can be issued.
- Enroll in an online health program. 10% of all sales go to creating care packages to those in need.
- Purchase the Eat Heal Love recipe ebook.
30 Mouth-Watering Plant Based Recipes! All recipes are vegan & gluten-free. 100% of proceeds go to funding various community outreach projects.
Items Needed for Care Packages
- Feminine hygiene products
- Sanitary wipe
- Tooth brushes
- Dental floss
- Bars of soap
- Mini shampoo and conditioner
- Face cloths
- Hand towels
- Protein bars
- Bus tickets (Waterloo/Kitchener at this time)
- Bottles of water