Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Pumpkin Seed Bars
Add the ingredients below to your food processor.
• 3/4 cup almonds
• 3/4 cup cashews
• 8 medjool dates, pitted
• 3 Tablespoons water
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 Tablespoon ground turmeric
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon allspice
• 1/4 teaspoon cloves
Keep these ingredients whole
• 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (whole)
• 1/2 cup hemp seeds
• 1/2 cup golden berries (chopped)
1. Place all ingredients (minus the golden berries, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds) in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
2. Pour mixture into a bowl, and mix in the golden berries, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds.
3. Cover a baking sheet in parchment paper, and press mixture into the pan. Smooth out the mixture with the back of a spoon. You can also roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to allow to set, then cut into squares.
* Will keep fresh in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.