On September 28th, 2017 I was invited to do a talk for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada to discuss the fascinating link between multiple sclerosis and gut health.
I’m always so grateful to be given the opportunity to do these talks. I received such good feedback from the lecture that I decided to release an audio recording for those who either missed the talk, or for who don’t live in my area.
If you’re interested, you can also download a free copy of the handout that was given out. If you follow the along while listening to the audio recording, it will be like you were right there in the room with us!
- The impact of gut bacteria on MS
- Multiple sclerosis and the leaky gut connection
- 7 causes of that lead to an imbalance of gut bacteria
- Tips to balance the gut microbiome
- Nutrients and substances that help reduce gut related inflammation
Download a free copy of the Autoimmunity and Gut Health handout using the link below.