* Gluten-Free * Dairy-Free * No Added Refined Sugars!
• 2 cups non-dairy yogurt (Yoso Coconut Yogurt is my personal preference)
• 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
• 1 banana
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into mini muffin tins, or small plastic cups.
3. Place in the freezer until semi-solid (roughly 1 hour).
4. Remove from freezer and place wooden popsicle stick in the middle and continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours.
5. When frozen, run tin under warm water to release the
popsicles from the molds and enjoy!